Finding cheap car insurance can be a challenging task. We all know that it’s best to shop around before committing to the first car insurance quote you come across.
That’s why Selection Insurance has taken on the job for you.
We basically do all the dirty work! We get to know you and your background so that we can get the best bang for your buck.
We recommend these 8 tips to keep your car insurance low:
1. Go high on your deductible. You can save big on rates this way! Ask us about the difference.
2. Work on having a great credit score. Many carriers now look at your credit score to determine the price of your car insurance, so make sure to pay your bills on time to bring your score back up.
3. Ask us about Nix collision or comprehensive coverage if you have an older car.
4. Ask us about the low-mileage discount if your average yearly mileage is lower than the norm.
5. Give us more information about yourself! Are you a member of a certain organization or profession? Some insurance companies give discounts to veterans, teachers, and even engineers. Are you a senior citizen or student that has phenomenal grades? All of this matters; just let us know!
6. Tell us more about your car. Some companies offer discounts to vehicles with certain safety features, like anti-theft devices or motorized seatbelts.
7. Avoid lapses in your coverage. This is important because even the slightest lapse in coverage can prevent you from receiving any discounts.
8. Pay in Full. Paying in installments can cost you more! Most companies charge an administration fee to pay in installments. If possible, pay upfront.
REQUEST YOUR FREE INSURANCE QUOTE FROM SELECTION INSURANCE
It takes a few minutes and you will be able to compare and select the insurance policy that will best meet your current needs.